Yates Uplift Fish Liquid Concentrate is a natural complete fertiliser. Nutrients are water-soluble and available for plant uptake through both foliage and roots. These include various natural trace elements, minerals, proteins, amino acids and vitamins that feed and rejuvenate soil. Application of Yates Uplift Fish Liquid Concentrate will complement your fertiliser program and reduce the use of inorganic acidifying fertilisers.
- Sustainably-harvested natural Australian source of organic nutrients
- Improves shoot and root growth, as well as flower development
- Improves soil microbe and earthworm activity
- Contains fish oils, vitamins, proteins and amino acids
- Also contains natural minerals and trace elements
- Foliar, soil or fertigation application
- Suitable for all crops
- Compatible with most agro-chemicals and nutrients
- Product of Australia
- Organic certification: 1000Ltr IBC pack size certified for organic use by NASAA
Sustainably harvested Australian fish content. (NPK 3.0 – 0.4 – 0.3)
- Always dilute with water before applying.
- Agitate well before decanting or mixing into spray tank.
- Check physical compatibility (jar test) and also whether spray tank mixes are allowed, before making a spray tank mix with other agrochemicals.
- Do not mix with herbicides.
- Add Yates Uplift Fish Liquid last, when making a spray tank blend.
- Do not store diluted product, use within 24 hours.
- Do not apply to foliage in the heat of day or if shade temperatures exceed 30°C.
- Maximum dilution 1:250 & Minimum dilution 1:50
Foliar application (General recommendation): Apply every 3 – 4 weeks in the growing season, until 1 week before harvest.
Apply at higher rate just after fruit set or grazing/cutting.
|Vegetables & turf||4 – 8 L/ha|
|Orchards||5 – 10 L/ha|
|Grapes||5 – 8 L/ha|
|Cereal & broadacre||2 – 5 L/ha|
|Pasture & oats||5 – 10 L/ha|
Specific foliar spray instructions
ALWAYS dilute with water before application.
When making a spray tank mix, add the required water volume required for the spray system, and then add the required amount of Uplift Fish, keeping in mind minimum and maximum dilution levels.
The use of a Silvan high probe boomless nozzle kit ($240) for Power Take-Off (PTO) or 12 volt or similar single nozzle product is recommended. Contact Silvan on Tel: 1300 745 826. Otherwise use blue coded nozzles or coarser with nozzle filters removed (if smaller than 150 micron).
Foliar application (General recommendation: Apply every 3 – 4 weeks in the growing season, until 1 week before harvest)
|Soil drench application||10 – 40 L/ha. For poor soils, apply and plough in once at 40 L/ha and then reduce for subsequent applications.|
|Seedling application||Apply at 1:250 dilution rate. The use of Uplift Seaweed Concentrate is recommended when transplanting or establishing seedlings.|
|Fertigation application||Apply soil drench rate prior to final flush of lines at 1:100|
Specific Fertigation application instructions
When applying the product through a fertigation system it is important to know the system volume, i.e. in irrigation pipes of the specific section to be fertigated. Then determine the required volume of Uplift Fish to ensure the recommended dilution rate. When the irrigation cycle is nearly complete, inject Uplift Fish into the lines and then flush the lines with the line volume to ensure all the mix is flushed out. Then stop the irrigation to ensure that the product is not leached away. E.g. If a section volume is 1000L, 10L Uplift Fish needs to be added. After addition of the Uplift Fish, the lines need to be washed out with at least 1000L water before stopping the irrigation cycle.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wear appropriate protection and wash hands after use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands immediately after use.
Storage and disposal
Store in the closed, original container, in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Avoid exposure to excessive temperatures. Keep containers closed when not on use – check regularly for spills. Refer to local government authority for disposal recommendations.
Exclusion of liability
Any recommendations made by Yates or its distributors in relation to this or other products are to be taken as advice only. Yates makes no representations or warranties that this product will be suitable for use. Subject to any applicable legislation which cannot be excluded (such as the Australian Consumer Law), Yates takes no responsibility and will not be liable for any failure in performance of this product or any losses, damages, or injuries (consequential or otherwise) arising from the storage, mixing, application or other use of this product or for any representations made by you about the product which have not been approved in writing by Yates. The buyer assumes all risk and responsibility for the use of this product. Yates recommends that you contact an Agronomist prior to the application of this product and/or conduct trials of this product prior to full commercial application.