- Can be put through trickle irrigation, center pivot and boom sprayers which makes it more user friendly and versatile than granules or powders.
- Manufactured using ingredients that are approved under ACO and OMRI Organic Standards giving you piece of mind that your soil health will not be impacted.
- Key Features
- Breaks up compacted clay soils; improves water infiltration; improves aeration and reduces soil erosion
- Reduces sodium (salt) build-up from saline irrigation and recycled/grey water use
- Strengthens plant growth and fruit production by adding calcium & sulfur to the soil
- Extremely concentrated – 1 L of eco-flo gypsum weighs 1.5 kg
- Fast acting due to the very small particle sizes
- Doesn’t alter soil pH but reduces Al3+ toxicity in acid sub-soil environments by forming stable AlSO4
- ACO Registered Organic
Pack Sizes: 15L & 800L