Dynamic Lifter is composted poultry manure. Granules are used where a smaller size granule is required (ie. for lawns and turf) or where a faster release of nutrients is required. Dynamic Lifter Standard products are approved by BFA for organic use. The analysis of DL Standard Products is N3.5 P1.1 K1.6.
- A natural slow release fertiliser
- Has a neutral pH
- Improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity
- Improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention
- The nutrient level of Dynamic Lifter is consistant and guaranteed; The nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium levels are higher in Dynamic Lifter than in raw poulty manure
- Dynamic Lifter has been heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria
- Easier to spread than raw manure with a more consistent result
- There is minimal chance of burning or leaching with Dynamic Lifter
- Dynamic Lifter Standard Products are certified 100% organic fertiliser and quality assured
How It Works
Dynamic Lifter is an organic fertiliser that supplies essential nutrients for plant growth. In addition, Dynamic Lifter improves soil organic matter content, increases soil water holding capacity, improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention.
Directions for use
Application rates of DL Standard Products will vary according to crop type, stage of crop growth and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. The following rates are a guide only, always refer to the product label before use;
- Turf 600-700kg/ha
- Vines 800 -1200kg/Ha
- Stone Fruit 2-3kg/tree
- Pome Fruit 1.5-2.5kg/tree
- Potatoes 1-2T/Ha
- Peas & Beans 1-2T/Ha
- Brassicas, Carrots, Lettuce and Leeks 1.5-2.5T/Ha.
Note that the rates given for pome and stone fruit applies to mature, bearing trees.
When handling Dynamic Lifter always use gloves. Do not use Dynamic Lifter on phosphorus sensitive Australian natives.